Human Resources (HR) offers online learning options for CU Boulder employees to continue their professional development while working from home. Offerings are available for individuals and teams. HR’s learning opportunities include courses delivered in real time classes through Zoom as well as self-paced on-demand options.
- Open enrollment online courses. As part of HR’s commitment to supporting CU Boulder staff and faculty during these unprecedented times, open enrollment courses are being delivered virtually or are scheduled for a future date. To register for or check the status of a course, visit HR’s Learning & Development page.
- Virtual team facilitation and training. HR’s Organization and Employee Development (OED) team can deliver any HR offered course to in-tact teams. OED can also deliver customized courses and facilitations designed to meet specific team goals and needs. Contact Lauren.M.Harris@Colorado.edu to learn more about this service.
- Online courses for FranklinCovey All Access Pass subscribers. Employees enrolled in the FrankilinCovey All Access Pass offered through the University of Colorado have access to 22 training programs. Courses cover leadership development, individual productivity, and organizational effectiveness. To learn more about the FranklinCovey All Access Pass and to view a short video tutorial on how to navigate the portal, visit the Employee Learning page.
- COVID-19 Related Courses Through Cornerstone Cares. This free online educational platform offers short video-based courses and infographics focused on protecting yourself and others from COVID-19 while staying focused and productive. Playlists of courses cover coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention and control, stress management, and working from home. To set up an account and explore offerings visit the Cornerstone Cares website.
- Self-paced on-demand courses. Employees from all four University of Colorado campuses have access to self-paced online courses through Skillsoft, Linkedin Learning and Coursera.
The Department of Human Resources (HR) creates success through others as we all strive to achieve the goals and fulfill the mission of CU Boulder. HR contribute leadership, ideas, and services that allow each person – whether an individual contributor or manager; a member of the faculty or staff – to do what they do…better. Visit https://www.colorado.edu/hr to learn more about HR.