LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the smart retail market and it is poised to grow by USD 25.31 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download Latest Free Sample Report 2020 – 2024
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by Solution (Hardware and Software), which is the leading segment in the market?
The hardware segment is expected to be the leading segment during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The implementation of next-generation technologies, such as the IoT and big data are some of the major trends in the market
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
Growing at a CAGR of about 15%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 25.31 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Alphabet Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., NXP Semiconductors NV, Oracle Corp., and SAP SE.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The rising need for efficiency in retail operations is one of the major factors driving the market. However, factors such as system integration and interoperability issues restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 32% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., NXP Semiconductors NV, Oracle Corp., and SAP SE are some of the major market participants. The increasing use of smart retail will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Smart Retail Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Smart Retail Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45529
Smart Retail Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The smart retail market report covers the following areas:
- Smart Retail Market Size
- Smart Retail Market Trends
- Smart Retail Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growth of m-commerce as one of the prime reasons driving the Smart Retail Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Smart Retail Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart retail market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart retail market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart retail market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart retail market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Solution
- Market segments
- Comparison by Solution
- Hardware – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Solution
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.