– IKEA’S Christmas tree offer starts on Sunday November 22 and runs until December 24. Buy an Abies Nordmanniana tree (article 80228363) for £29 and you’ll get a £20 voucher to spend between January 18 and February 28. You can buy the tree by browsing in store or using the order-and-collect service. Read the full terms and conditions at https://tinyurl.com/yx8re3x4.
– Clinique has taken some of its best-selling moisturisers and sets down to half price for Black Friday – and happily for readers of this column, the deals are available until December 4. The Big Genius, Little Genius gift sets are now £32, the Moisture Surge hydrator is £37 for 125ml and the 200ml is £46. The Fresh Face Forward set is particularly good value at £42. Order at www.clinique.co.uk/special-offers.
– Superdry has a sale with up to 50 per cent off, although no end date has been specified. Go to https://www.superdry.com and click on the Black Friday link. At the time of writing, half-price highlights included the men’s Core Sherpa Zip Hoodie for £35, the men’s Merchant Milled Lite Long Sleeved Shirt (£25) and the women’s Canyon Jacket (£70).
– Post-a-Rose is offering a 15 per cent discount on festive blooms with the code XMEM20. It’s valid until 11.59pm on Sunday November 29 at www.post-a-rose.com.
– Snapfish is giving 50 per cent off 6x4in photo prints, making them 5p each. Use the code PRINT1120 at www.snapfish.co.uk. It’s valid until 11.59pm on Sunday November 22.
– Iceland’s bonus card normally gives holders £1 extra for each £20 they save but until Sunday November 29, the frozen-food supermarket is doubling that incentive. Your standard £1-per-£20 bonus will be loaded on to your card automatically and you’ll be credited with your extra £1 bonus by December 7. For full details go to www.iceland.co.uk.
Details accurate at time of going to print. Offers subject to availability. If you see a TinyURL link in this article, it’s just a convenient way of redirecting you to a web page that would otherwise have a long address.