Yet more custom models of AMD’s Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card have been released by the OEMs. The three models are from ASUS, PowerColor, and Gigabyte. As of now, only the information of the former two cards is available, with the third variant still being quiet about its details.
The ASUS ROG STRIX LC Radeon RX 6900 XT
The ASUS ROG STRIX LC Radeon RX 6900 XT is a full-on liquid-cooled design that uses the ROG STRIX Radeon RX 6900 XT PCB. It brings along with it the power of liquid cooling. The liquid cooler features a 240mm radiator with braided tubing leading to a custom pump model explicitly designed for the Navi 21 “RDNA 2” GPU.
According to sources, The shroud on the card has a stunning display of ASUS’s AURA SYNC RGB lighting and a futuristic shroud design. It also comes with a blower-style fan that will blow air through the graphics card’s internal chassis.
ASUS ROG STRIX RX 6900 XT LC Features:
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory
- A blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink handle Onboard cooling for power-delivery.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
PowerColor Radeon RX 6900 XT Red Devil Limited Edition
The Radeon RX 6900 XT Red Devil Limited Edition graphics card will feature a triple-fan and triple-slot cooling design. The card itself features a brand new layout with large LED bars that lead towards the rear end. The front shroud and backplate are made out of aluminum alloy metal, and underneath the shroud is a massive aluminum heatsink array with seven thick copper heat pipes that run through the heatsink.
The features of the PowerColor Radeon RX 6900 XT Red Devil series include:
- Back Plate The metal backplate strengthens and protects the card and offers better heat dissipation.
- Dual BIOS Choosing the BIOS fits your need: better overclocking or silent operation.
- More robust components, Better performance DrMOS provides superior power efficiency and better performance while high-polymer capacitors offer uncompromising reliability. Red Devil is armed with more robust features: a 14+2 phase VRM guarantees better overclocking and true gamers’ stability.
- Cooler Equips with 3X8Φ and 4X6Φ heat pipes and 25% more heat sink surface area to offer cooler and quieter performance.
- Triple Fan The 2X 100mm and 1X 90mm optimized static pressure fan design provides more airflow and better cooling circulation.
- RGB Featuring RGB on the side, shroud, and backplate, the PowerColor Red Devil offers customized and personalized colors.
Gigabyte Radeon RX 6900 XT Gaming OC
The Gigabyte Radeon RX 6800 XT Gaming OC comes with a Windforce 3X cooling system and features three fans with 11 fan blades. It has a triple 8-pin power config and features a standard 2 HDMI and 2 DP display output configuration.