NEW YORK, June 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Set to grow by USD 19.51 billion during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the corporate training market in us to register a CAGR of over 10%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download a Free Sample of the report now to leverage the most relevant business insights!
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Adobe Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., Franklin Covey Co., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley & Sons Inc., NIIT Ltd., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. are some of the major market participants. The emergence of cost-effective e-learning training modules will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Corporate Training Market in US 2021-2025: Segmentation
Corporate Training Market in the US is segmented as below:
- Technical Courses
- Non-technical Courses
Discover consumer discretionary industry potential and make informed business decisions based on qualitative and quantitative evidence highlighted exclusively for you in Technavio reports.
Corporate Training Market in US 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the corporate training market in the US provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Adobe Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., Franklin Covey Co., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley & Sons Inc., NIIT Ltd., Skillsoft Ltd., and Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Corporate Training Market in US size
- Corporate Training Market in US trends
- Corporate Training Market in US industry analysis
Growing emphasis on flexible learning platforms is likely to emerge as one of the primary trends in the market. However, the growing prominence of MOOCs in corporate learning may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Corporate Training Market – Global corporate training market is segmented by product (technical training and non-technical training) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Global Corporate Leadership Training Market – Global corporate leadership training market is segmented by application (ILT, blended training, and online training) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Corporate Training Market in US 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist corporate training market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate training market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate training market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate training market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Technical courses – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Non-technical courses – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Manufacturing – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- BFSI – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- IT – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Method
- Market segments
- Comparison by Method
- Blended learning – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Offline learning – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online learning – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Method
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- City & Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- Franklin Covey Co.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corporate-training-market-in-the-us—19-51-billion-growth-expected-during-2021-2025–technavio-301310194.html